Regional Center is an organization designated by USCIS which funds a USA project with EB 5 investment. Regional centers acts as a bridge between the project developers and the EB 5 investors.
They have the advantage of creating indirect jobs along with the direct jobs that are created as a result of EB 5 investment. Direct jobs are actual identifiable jobs for qualified employees employed by the commercial enterprise into which the EB-5 investor has directly invested his or her capital (the fund). Indirect jobs are those jobs shown to have been created collaterally by the project as a result of capital invested in a commercial enterprise affiliated with a regional center by an EB-5 investor.
Regional Center manages the job creation activity, day to day operations of the projects and reports the USCIS about the progress of the project on a regular basis. These reports are analyzed by USCIS at the time of removing the conditions from the green card.
Regional centers are best for EB-5 applicants who are more concerned with obtaining residency status rather than directly managing an investment on their own.
Owned Regional Centers
1) LD Capital LA Regional center LLC – Louisiana
2) Capital United Regional Center – New York
3) Capital United Regional Center – New Jersey
4)) LD Capital TX Regional Center – Texas
5) LD Capital NC Regional Center – North Carolina
Applied for Regional Centers
1) LD Capital SE Regional Center – Georgia
2) LD Capital FL Regional Center – Florida
3) LD Capital SC Regional Center LLC – South California
4) LD Capital PA Regional Center LLC – Pennsylvania
5) LD Capital CA Regional Center LLC – South Carolina
6) LD Capital TN Regional Center LLC – Tennessee