EB-5 Qualifying Criteria
- EB-5 investor must invest in a new commercial enterprise.
- EB-5 investor must create at least 10 Direct/ Indirect or Induced Jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within two years (or under certain circumstances, within a reasonable time after the two-year period) as a Conditional Permanent Resident.
- Generally the minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1.8 million.
- Targeted Employment Area (High Unemployment or Rural Area). The minimum qualifying investment either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States is $900,000.
- The source(s) of all capital should be identified
- All invested capital source of funds, should be derived through lawful means.
EB-5 program has no complex criteria for applying for a green card.